Ms. Thomas represents clients in business acquisitions, dispositions and mergers, as well as providing ongoing counseling regarding business formation, corporate governance, contract law and ancillary legal issues. She also counsels clients on software licenses, data licenses, software development agreements, hosting agreements, non-disclosure agreements, vendor agreements and various other information technology-related contracts.
Before joining DMHD, Ms. Thomas interned for the Honorable Thomas E. Morris, United States Magistrate Judge. She also interned at Fidelity National Financial and at Jimerson & Wilson, PA.
- University of Florida, J.D., with Honors, 2012
- Florida Moot Court Team
- University of North Florida, B.A., summa cum laude (Business Administration, Corporate Finance), 2009
- Admitted to the Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- The Jacksonville Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section, Board of Governors, Treasurer (2017-18), Secretary (2018-19)
- Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association
- AV Peer Review Rated by Lexis Nexis | Martindale Hubbell
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2018
- 2014-2015 Volunteer of the Year, The Jacksonville Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section