DMP&H tax attorneys help clients minimize tax liability and manage tax risk through solutions that are both creative and practical. Our attorneys use an integrated approach that combines federal, state and local tax analysis and structuring with our other practice areas, enabling us to deliver comprehensive tax planning and support. Examples of the areas within our tax practice include:
- Corporate — Tax structuring of corporate acquisitions and tax-free reorganizations for S corporations and C corporations.
- Limited liability companies (LLCs) and partnerships — Formation, operation, recapitalization and acquisitions.
- Tax-exempt organizations — Formation, operation, reorganization, compliance and governance.
- Real estate — Like-kind exchanges, development, multi-party investment and other transactions.
- Tax credits and subsidies — Federal incentive tax credits and alternative energy federal tax subsidies.