Drawing on diverse backgrounds ranging from national corporate law firms to executive management, our team of legal professionals offer a broad scope of experience in the practice of law for business owners, property owners, developers and corporate entities in Florida and the rest of the United States.
Our approach in all areas is to consult with our clients to identify their needs and to develop an effective and efficient plan to help them accomplish their goals. Our Jacksonville-based law firm strives to find customized solutions, solving our clients’ most demanding legal challenges. At the same time, we are small business owners committed to supporting local causes and contributing to the quality of life in our community through our activities and affiliations both as individuals and as a law firm.
- Business and commercial transactions, including legal guidance for mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Financing law, including banking, venture capital and private securities
- Governance, structure and organization of businesses, including legal expertise in limited liability companies, partnerships and corporations
- Intellectual property law, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyright law and unfair competition
- Information Technology including preparation and negotiation of technology-related agreements
- Commercial and residential real estate law, including acquisitions, dispositions, leasing and development
- Government relations, including securing land use, zoning, concurrency and incentives
- Tax law
- Environmental Law